Someday after I get my church affiliation and everything else nailed down, I feel a slight sort of stirring to start an internet ministry with people in a church. Here’s some ideas for it:
- A weekly meeting in which we do a short devotional and answer questions that may arise while witnessing on the web or on newsgroups
- Instant prayer requests/updates via instant messenger
- Help to get people’s testimonies on the web onto blogs
- Online accountability required
- Music, picture sharing
- Emphasis on social networking
- And probably more to come.